Dean R. Brown, O.D.
Joanna Carter, O.D.
Glasses and Contact Lenses,
Vision Therapy and Infant exams
650 E. Pine Street, #105
Central Point, OR 97502
Compassionate Vision Care
At Central Point Eyecare Drs. Brown and Carter & staff provide you complete personalized eye care. The combination of years of experience, modern technology, compassion and friendly assistance make your visit the best possible. And, we are able to meet all of your eye care needs.
Complete Eyecare Services
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Comprehensive Eye Examinations
- Infant & Children Friendly, including FREE exams for infants (6 to 12 months old)
- Complete Lab Services: Providing testing for Eye Diseases including Cataracts, Glaucoma, Diabetes, Macular Degeneration
- Contact Lenses: Selection & fitting to best fit your lifestyle
- Full Optical Department: New frames & frame repair
- Surgery Co-Management: Aiding in your Cataract surgery, Laser surgery, Refractive surgery or Strabismic surgery needs
- Vision Therapy: To help individuals learn how to process visual information, improve eye-teaming skills and depth perception, and develop better hand-eye coordination skills